The Lake Partner program recognizes businesses and organizations that support Clean Lakes Alliance through donations made independent of events, sponsorships or programs. As a Lake Partner, your donation directly benefits our work to protect and improve the Yahara lakes.
Lake Partners may demonstrate their organizational commitment to clean lakes through one or all of the following avenues: making improvements on their properties, educating staff on watershed sustainability, and participating in volunteer opportunities. See the most current listing of Lake Partners on our community partner page.
As a Lake Partner, you’ll receive…
- Access to one of 20+ scheduled corporate volunteer days in 2018 at no cost to you
- Free admission to our monthly Yahara Lakes 101 science café for all employees
- Marketing exposure on Clean Lakes Alliance’s website and social media accounts
- Special recognition in the State of the Lakes report, following the calendar year
- Opportunity for advertising or enhanced listings in the Greater Madison Lake Guide, distributed to 75,000 homes and businesses annually
You’ll also receive invitations to events, updates on work to improve water quality, and the assurance that Clean Lakes Alliance is working on your behalf on a daily basis with city, county, and state officials to put the Yahara lakes at the top of to-do lists. You will be supporting on-the-ground efforts, general outreach, lake and watershed education and hands-on engagement to help foster phosphorus reduction.
In addition to Lake Partner benefits, donors who make a gift at the $1,000 or more level are recognized each year through Clean Lakes Alliance’s Yahara Society. When you join, consider showing your support for our lakes by requesting a yard sign!
Thank you in advance for supporting our work. Together, we can create healthy lakes and a healthy community.