Join the fight for healthy lakes by making a tax-deductible donation today.
The Lake Partner program recognizes businesses and organizations that support Clean Lakes Alliance through an annual donation made independent of events, sponsorships or programs. As a Lake Partner, your donation directly benefits work to clean up our lakes.
Lake Partners may also choose to demonstrate their organizational commitment to clean lakes by making improvements on their properties, educating staff on watershed sustainability, and participating in volunteer opportunities.
As a special thanks for being a Lake Partner, you will receive:
- Access to one of our Renew the Blue volunteer days at no cost to you
- Free admission to our monthly Yahara Lakes 101 science café for all employees
- Printed recognition in the State of the Lakes Annual Report
- Opportunity for ad or enhanced listing in Greater Madison Lake Guide
- Marketing exposure on Clean Lakes Alliance’s website and social media accounts
You’ll also receive invitations to events, updates on work to improve water quality, and the assurance that Clean Lakes Alliance is working on your behalf on a daily basis with city, county, and state officials to put the Yahara lakes at the top of to-do lists.
In addition to Lake Partner benefits, donors who make a gift at the $1,000 or more level are recognized each year through Clean Lakes Alliance’s Yahara Society.
Thank you for becoming a Lake Partner!