$1 Million Annual Campaign
In 2018, Clean Lakes Alliance is launching our FIRST $1 Million for Our Lakes Annual Campaign, building critical community support and funding for phosphorus reduction. This beginning-of-year renewal model will allow us to launch into important projects with full funding – from monitoring at all 25 beaches to conservation practices on farmland upstream. We encourage you to make or renew your annual donation today, “before the lakes thaw!”
How you can help!
Friends of Clean Lakes is the volunteer-led friend and fundraising arm of the Clean Lakes Alliance. This proactive group is dedicated to building a larger community of people who support our lakes through events, volunteerism and advocacy. Friends of Clean Lakes commit to a $35 or greater annual donation and receive FREE admission to Yahara Lakes 101 science café series.
Lake Partners are businesses and organizations that support Clean Lakes Alliance through donations made independent of events, sponsorships, or programs. As a thanks for your support, businesses who support our lakes as a Lake Partner receive:
- FREE access to one of 20+ scheduled corporate volunteer days in 2018
- FREE admission to our monthly Yahara Lakes 101 science café for all employees
- Marketing exposure on Clean Lakes Alliance’s website and social media accounts
- Donor recognition in the State of the Lakes Annual Report following the calendar year of donation
- Opportunity to advertise in the Greater Madison Lake Guide, with 75,000 copies distributed each May
Help us get to our goal of $1 million raised by June 16, 2018! Total is as of February 28, 2018.
In the meantime…
Donate your time! Clean Lakes Alliance would love to connect you or your group with local volunteer opportunities.
From educational talks and art contests, to bike races and swims, we’ve plenty of ways for you to get involved and have some fun. See you there!